Naysayers “Stunned” By Strengthening American Economy, Says Investment Strategist Fritz Meyer
Financial economist Fritz Meyer yesterday showed RIAs evidence that the American economy is showing surprising signs of strength. “The naysayers are stunned,” Meyer said yesterday in his monthly economic research release.
About 30% of the investment advisors who attended yesterday’s session rated Meyer’s presentation with 4.56 on A4A’s five-star review system.
I’ve produced more than 200 webinars over the past three years. For any speaker month after month to receive such high ratings from our audience of curmudgeons is unprecedented. Below are all of the comments from advisors who attended yesterday’s session.
You can subscribe to Fritz Meyer’s monthly slide presentations for $300 a year. After hearing Fritz deliver the presentation, you can use the slides to create your own webinars, seminars blog posts, newsletters, Slidecasts, and social media content.(If you are an A4A member, you can replay Fritz’s webinar 24/7 and get CFP CE credit for it for free.)
Using Fritz Meyer’s research as the basis for your own content can be crucial to successful search engine optimization and social networking. By writing a blog, posting a webinar or tweeting about Fritz’s slides, you can personalize and put your own unique spin on economic and investment topics, demonstrating your expertise. And you can target the content to your niches—doctors in Jacksonville, Florida, airline pilots, or other clients that would be “ideal” for you.
However, if you’re too busy to create your own content consistently, Advisor Products provides you with a social media content stream.
Articles we write about the highlights of Fritz’s monthly presentation are posted to your website along with two-minute videos of Fritz making a point. Those timely articles and videos are FINRA-reviewed and can be shown to clients and prospects. We also write three tweets about each article, and you use our Social Media Dashboard to rewrite the tweets, and personalize to your target market, and distribute the tweets to your social networks on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. You can schedule personalized tweets to go out daily for the next month based on our articles or automate the entire process.
You can add our content to any existing website for $1,337 annually, and that includes the social media content stream. If you want AdvisorVault for secure client portals, eight hours of service from our help desk, website archiving, and additional content, it costs $2,337 annually.
In addition to Fritz Meyer’s research about the economy, we are offering the same content services for advisors who need content about tax and estate planning and IRAs for high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs) and ultra-HNWIs, via a partnership Keebler Tax And Wealth Education.
- Excellent. Will attend next month.
- Good info, but lengthy.
- Overall it was interesting and very worthwhile. As a non-economist some of it made my head spin (just a little) but the content was something that we think we can use and adapt for our clients.
- Some problems with the audio.
- As usual; great data point checks from Fritz; puts economy in perspective
- Fritz is incredible. Need to listen to again and again.
- Good insights. I like that Fritz shook it up a bit from the past few months. For the first time, I noticed some technical difficulties (besides the other voice on the call early on). The audio froze for a second or two throughout the presentation, usually accompanied by a slight buzzing sound. I don’t think there was an issue on my end, so just an FYI.
- great info as always; sound quality was a little iffy on this one (but may be an issue on my end)
- Excellent as always.
- As always: excellent. Very timely, pertinent and useful.
- Thanks Andy.
- Very glitchy this time around. Could just be my system, though.
- Great timely information as usual!
- Fritz is always on target and relevant. Thank you!
- Another solid webinar. Paints an improving short term picture while cognizant of long term obstacles.
- Excellent content for advisors. I’m not sure that many clients would be interested in sitting through a one-hour presentation of this type, so it would clearly have to be condensed or, perhaps, broken into several 10 – 15 minute presentations.
- Would like an expanded global orientation
- Excellent presentation
- Really great! Confirms what we have been advising clients.
- Very good. Thank you.
- My memory says I subscribed at a much higher price. Can I receive a credit for this? Thanks. I will look up proof of purchase if needed.
- Great update!
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 14th, 2012 at 8:15 pm and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.