Price Increase And Upgrades On AdvisorSites Platinum
Advisor Products recently added powerful new client communication features to AdvisorSites Platinum, including:
- Advanced Settings For Collaborating With Accountants And Attorneys
- AdvisorVault Desktop Connector to access client vaults from your desktop
- Social Media Content Stream For Financial Advisors
- Articles monthly based on Fritz Meyer economic analysis and Bob Keebler income- and estate-tax tactics
- Videos monthly based on Fritz Meyer economic analysis and Bob Keebler income- and estate-tax tactics
- AdvisorVault Client View for TD Ameritrade Institutional Veo
Over the past few years, Advisor Products packed a lot of sophisticated new features in AdvisorSites Platinum at no cost, including:
- Automated website archiving
- Template Emails to personalize and automate notifications of a new post to a client’s vault
- Referral Network Pages for attorneys, accountants and other partners
- Event Calendar and Administration Tool for posting information on your website about events
- Quarterly Market Summary
- Economy Watch
In late 2011, our cost for developing software soared suddenly when one of our software development partners changed business strategy. So, after seven years without a price increase, Advisor Products is raising the cost of its Platinum website by about $20 a month, from $2,100 to $2,337 annually. It’s remains by far the best value in advisor websites for RIAs.
Please continue to support us because we are now great at making your communication with clients more meaningful, personal, efficient, and secure. After 16 years in the business, Advisor Products, at long last, is great and we are more focused than ever on advisors serving high-net-worth investors (HNWI) and ultra-HNWIs. Please feel free to call me directly about the price increase or any other questions or suggestions you have at (516) 333-0066.
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 8th, 2012 at 2:17 am and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.